Mr. Reynolds joined Bullock Mannelly Partners in 2013 as a Managing Director, specializing in industrial leasing, retail, development and brokerage services as well as land brokerage.
Mr. Reynolds has an extensive background in the location and relocation of major facilities and expertise in the design and allocation of incentive packages. He has over 20 years of experience in economic development and in working with local governments. His efforts have resulted in $3 Billion in new direct investments over his career working with companies such as Google, the American Red Cross, Quaker/Pepsico, and others.
- 2010-2013 Washington County, TN., Economic Development Council
- 1997-2010 Development Authority of Douglas County, GA.
- 1993-1997 Santee-Lynches Regional Council of Governments
- BA, University of South Carolina
Outside Activities/Prior Board Service:
- Board of Directors, West Georgia Technical College
- Board of Directors, Northeast State Community College Foundation
- Board of Directors, Mountain States Health Alliance, Washington County
- Board of Directors, Harvester Christian Academy
- Board of Directors, Regional Business Coalition
- Board of Directors, West Georgia Regional Development Authority