Patrick Laughlin joined Bullock Mannelly Partners in 2005 to work on industrial properties, land and invesment sales. Patrick has been in commercial real estate in Atlanta since 1983 and has extensive experience in many services and transactions including land sales and assemblages, investment sales, project marketing, tenant representation and build-to-suits. His previous experience as an architect brings unique skills to the development process and understanding real estate assets.
Recent Major Transactions:
- Sold Jefferson Mill, 124 acres in Jackson County, GA for Cousins Properties
- Sold Brookside Crossing, 48 developed lots in Auburn, GA
- Sold Landing at Creekside, 6 developed retail pad sites on 10 acres in Loganville, GA
- Sold Braselton Center, 40 acres zoned commercial in Braselton, GA
- Sold Twin Oaks, a 3 acre retail site in Alpharetta, GA
- Assembled 5 owners and 14 acres for a grocery anchored center on Cascade Road, Atlanta. Conducted the neighborhood rezoning meetings and won approval.
- Sold 7 acres in Chamblee, GA that was assembled with another 10 acres for apartments
- Located a 15 acre site in Buford, GA for a BTS for Takeuchi Manufacturing
- Represented a developer for a 59 acre purchase in Tucker, GA
- Represented Dryvit Corporation on a 15 acre purchase in Atlanta, GA
- Represented Saul Nurseries in their purchase of 10 acres in Alpharetta, GA
- Sold 15 acres for Federated Department Stores in Decatur, GA
- Represented Parts Associates in their purchase of 8 acres for a 40,000 SF BTS in the Fulton Industrial District, Atlanta, GA
- Assembled 40 acres from 3 owners for Anderson McDonald Senkbiel for “Park North”, and industrial park.
- 2000 – 2005 The Staubach Company providing corporate services to tenants and land brokerage.
- 1983 – 2000 Rubloff, Inc (which merged with CBRE in 1996) working primarily in industrial properties and land brokerage.
- 1980 – 1983 BRPH Architects and Engineers, Melbourne, FL
- 1977 – 1980 Perkins & Will Architects, Chicago, IL
- Granted approval for rezoning from a Neighborhood Planning Unit that had earlier rejected approval for a similar use.
- Rubloff President’s Club for high production.
- ProLogis Broker of the Year, 2001
- Kept multi-tenant listings (Peachtree Square and Airport Business Center) fully leased during the 1990 downturn and fully leased Corporate Summitt – 814,586 SF – in 8 months that was 18% occupied after 2 years of marketing by other firms.
- Atlanta Board of Realtors
Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) candidate
Bachelor of Architecture, University of Notre Dame, minor in engineering