Mr. Mannelly Founded Bullock, Terrell & Mannelly along with Joe Terrell and R. Alan Bullock in 1985. Mr. Mannelly is the principal in charge of Development, Construction and the Land Group for Bullock Mannelly Partners, Inc. Jay specializes in Development, Construction and Land Entitlement. Has developed over 4.5 million square feet of office, industrial, and retail space. Has also built homes and developed residential subdivision projects with over 500 lots. Five of Bullock Mannelly Partners’ members have received the Alvin B. Cates Award, which is the Atlanta Board of Realtors recognition for the most creative land transaction of the year. We are proud of our land knowledge and our entitlement expertise.
Recent Major Transactions:
- Developed an 850 acre Business and Industrial Park, Riverside, in Cobb and Douglas counties, GA
- Developed a 110 acre Retail and Commercial Development in Scottsboro, AL with a Wal-Mart and Home Depot as the anchor tenants.
- Developed an MTSO (Switch) for Verizon Wireless in Alpharetta, GA
- Developed over 3.5 million square feet of Investment grade Industrial product for our own account
- Originating partner of Bakers Bay Golf and Ocean Club, Abaco, Bahamas. Through 2016 the project has had over $750M in sales.
- 1970 – 1972 Arthur Andersen & Co. as Staff Accountant
- 1972 – 1975 Founder & Owner of Williamscraft Builders, Inc., a residential homebuilding company.
- 1975 – 1979 V.P. of Finance of Trax, Inc., a machinery dealer, and President of a subsidiary that developed Industrial property.
- 1979 – 1984 Executive VP of Development, The Myrick Company
- 1985 – Present Principal in charge of Development, Construction and the Land Group
- Ernst & Whinney, “Best New Industrial Development” – The Bluffs at Riverside
- The University of Notre Dame Award of the Year, 1991
- Marist School Booster Club President 1989 – 1990
- Atlanta Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors 1980 – 1981
- East Marietta Junior Sports Association Board Chairman 1987 – 1988
- ULI member since 1985
- Board of Trustees, Marist School – Atlanta, Georgia 2009 – Current
Education & Personal:
- BBA, The University of Notre Dame; MBA, The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Married with 2 children, 4 stepchildren, and 15 grandchildren